“My BPO Business” is Delhi’s largest integrated Business Process Outsourcing solutions provider. The business has been around since 2010. The business delights like-minded individuals with ideas and technical support. They help business owners make a considerable amount of income. To be more precise, My BPO Business will help you start your very own Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company. After you kick start your first BPO venture, My BPO Business will help you earn better revenues. That means, My BPO Business would be a part of every stage in your business. They will guide you through all possible complications, challenges and difficulties.
All About BPOs in India
The talk about BPOs would remain incomplete without call centers. According to a recent study, the demand for BPOs has increased by twofold in the past three years. Here is a brief extract on how the BPO scene in India has changed:
1) The BPO industry in India has made more than 54% growth in revenue.
2) The demand for BPOs in India has increased by 50%! The demand keeps increasing every year.
3) The BPO industry in India has created more than 70,000+ job opportunities. Once again, the number is believed to increase on a yearly basis. Few years later, the sector would employee at least a million Indians.
4) More than 70% of India’s BPOs make profit from the call centers. Around 20% makes profits through data entry and the rest are based on Information Technology.
5) Today, India owns 56% of the world’s BPOs.
Two Fascinating Qualities
What makes My BPO Business special would be its “lively” ambiance. As you walk into their office space, you will notice two interesting things. One, they have a carefully decorated office space. Two, the office is located strategically. My BPO Business is located in Delhi. For years, Delhi is known as a hub for aspiring entrepreneurs and new businesses.
If you are planning to start a BPO, “now” would be the best time. And, experts like My BPO Business can create an effective workflow for you. Just like every other business venture, BPOs need a perfect business plan. Luckily, My BPO Business understands this and has found solutions to help you. The company has drafted many successful strategies to bootstrap the early stages of a firm. They focus on attributes like accessibility, cost and proximity to customers. These are important factors for any business.