There different types of call centres based on their operations, projects, customer handling patterns. There are call centres of different sizes as well which efficiently handle domestic BPO projects. However, it sometimes depends on the project type and according requirement of employee strength which determines the size of the call center franchise. It is not always essential that a call centre requires to be operated from an office. Call centre projects that can be handled from are even available nowadays as an option of work from home.
Virtual or Home Based Call Centres
These types of call centres as per my BPO business reviews are more like a job than any business. It is operated by a single person who usually needs to operate as a telemarketing agent or as an service operator providing service related information or sales operations. This type of home based call centre agent jobs are known for their extensive benefits.
· Offers easy income options to people who cannot manage a full time office going job.
· The employee can work from the comforts of home, cutting transportation hassles, office stress etc.
· Even the company can save extra expense of recruiting employees and managing additional expenses for employees like transportation costs, food, etc. This type of employment also saves on the investments for office space.
Call Centre Sizes
Studying the general my bpo business complaints reveals that call centres are typically distinguished as per their sizes. Here, size pertains to the number of employees in the call centre; accordingly the centre is stated as small, medium and large. Moreover this employee count is judged as per the available number of seats in the office, since it is how many agents who can call at a time that counts in judging the size of a call centre. The rate of my bpo business complaints generally seems to higher for large call centres, with more than 500 employee strength working 24 hours a day in different shifts. These large call centres handle more than one process, and mostly manage domestic as well as international processes.
· Small size call centre processes mostly have 5 to 10 employee seats.
· Medium sized processes have almost 50 to seats for agents working in different shifts.
According to the my bpo business reviews these call centres also employ network administrators, hardware engineers, software engineers for maintain the operations within the process.